The Bal Vikas Seva Exam Pushtahar Vibhag of the UP Government has announced a recruitment notification for Anganwadi Workers (यूपी आंगनबाड़ी भर्ती ). As per the recruitment notification, the UP BSECPV is going to fill as many as 5300 vacancies, such as Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, and Anganwadi Helpers. The online application process for the Anganwadi Bharti has already been started, and the online registrations are going on and continue till the 21st day from the day of starting of registrations.
The interested applicants can visit the official portal of Blavikas UP and start applying for the open positions of UP Anganwadi.
UP Anganwadi Bharti
This article explains the online procedure to apply for UP Anganwadi Workers & Helpers’ vacancies, the Online Application Form, and the Recruitment Process.
UP ICDS Anganwadi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that an applicant should follow to get eligible for the UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021.
- The applicants applying for the Anganwadi Recruitment should be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh State.
- The age of the candidate applying to the vacancy should be in between 21 years and 45 years.
- The applicants interested in the scheme should possess all the required documents to get eligible for the scheme.
- The educational qualification for mini Anganwadi workers should be class 12th, for helper, it is class 5th, and for Anganwadi supervisor, it is graduation from any discipline from a recognized university.
Online Registration Process for Recruitment of UP Anganwadi Workers and Helpers
Let us see the step by step guide to apply for the Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Mini, and Anganwadi Helpers Vacancy Recruitment. The below registration process is for the Anganwadi Workers. However, still, the process remains the same for Anganwadi Mini Workers and Anganwadi Helpers.
- The interested applicant should visit the Official Portal of Bal Vikas Seva UP.
- It takes the online applicants to the Home Page Below.
- The candidates applying should select and click on the Recruitment button in the Menu Bar.
- Then, the user will get redirected to the following web page shown below.
- Please read all the instructions carefully before start filling the application form online
- Please click on the Yes button.
- It redirects the online user to the below page.
- Select the Name of the District, Block, Village/Town, Ward Name, and Name of the Vacancy.
- It then displays all the details of your selection criteria.
- Verify all the details and click on the Apply Button.
UP Anganwadi Bharti Application Form
- Enter the Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Captcha Code, and click on the Send OTP.
- It then sends an OTP Number to the Registered Mobile Number and Enter the OTP Number here in the respective field.
- It then takes the online applicants to the following page.
- The applicants should enter the Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- Please verify all the details and click on the Save and Next Button.
- Come to the Educational Qualifications Section, Enter the University Name, Board Name, Passing Year, Marks, Percentage, and Class/Grade.
- Please repeat the same process for all the other columns you have studied.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on the Next Button.
- In the upload section, upload the scanned photo and signature of the applicant.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Next Button.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox and Enter the Captcha Code as shown on the following page below.
- It then finishes the online application process.
Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s
What are the different types of modes the online applicants can apply for the UP Anganwadi Recruitment?
The interested candidates can only apply through the balvikas.up.gov.in portal as of now. We will keep you updated if there is any latest news on the same.
Is the application from the same for the Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, and Anganwadi Helpers?
No, the application format is different for different vacancies announced.
What are the number of vacancies that are avaialble under the Uttar Pradesh Balvikas Anganwadi Bharti?
As per the sources of information, there are around 5300 vacancies under the UP Anganwadi Mega Bharti.
I want to get the filled application form printed. How to print it online on the portal?
You can get the UP Balvikas Application printed online from the portal using the menu bar’s print application option.