Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana in Odisha Odisha BSKY Online Registration | Odisha BSKY Package Form | Odisha BSKY Online Registration
Mr. Naveen Patnaik, the Chief Minister of Odisha, has inaugurated the project. As we all know, many individuals are unable to obtain adequate medical/healthcare services owing to financial constraints. With this in mind, the Odisha government has introduced Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
The citizens of Odisha will benefit from this program, which will provide them with healthcare and proper medical attention. So, in this post, we’ll go through all of the important information regarding the program (BSKY), such as its eligibility requirements, necessary documentation, application procedure, incentives, and goals, among other things. Stay in touch with us to learn more.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2021 in Odisha
On the 15th of August 2018, the government of Odisha unveiled a scheme for families in dire financial straits. Beneficiaries can get free health checkups as part of this program, and the government will also have health insurance coverage of up to Rs 5 lakh each family per year. This insurance would protect secondary and tertiary care processes. An additional sum of Rs 7,00,000 will be provided as a health insurance cover to the women beneficiaries.
|Highlights of the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Approximately||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) in Odisha|
|a state||Odisha is a state in India|
|Founded by||Mr. Naveen Patnaik, the Chief Minister of Odisha|
|The division||Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|It has been implemented||August 15th, 2018|
|Advantage||People would have access to proper medical care|
|Those that would most||Residents of the state who are struggling financially.|
|Website of the organization||Click here|
The Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana’s target
The scheme’s goals are as follows:: (
The main goal of the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is to provide proper healthcare to the economically disadvantaged people in the state. Health Insurance coverage of up to Rs 500000 has been made available to people of Odisha under this program. Many patients are unable to get care due to financial constraints, so this program can provide financial support for their services.
Benefits of the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The below are the benefits available in this scheme:
- The government would have a Rs 5 lakh health insurance policy every family per year under this program
- Beneficiaries will receive about 3.5 crores as a result of this program.
- If beneficiaries visit any government or private hospital, they can receive free care.
- The government would have an extra Rs 700,000 cover for women who are family beneficiaries.
- In Odisha, the state government has approved 200 private hospitals, with another 20 super-specialty hospitals outside the state.
- Under this system, about 4036 packages have been made available.
BSKY offers a variety of services
Under this arrangement, the following services are available:-
- In government-run health-care agencies, health-care services are provided free of charge.
- It is possible to get free drugs.
- Dialysis that is given for free.
- ICU is available for free.
- Chemotherapy is a treatment for cancer.
- This is a diagnostic.
- OT is yours for free.
- I’m impatient.
- Health coverage of up to Rs 5 lakh per household and Rs 7,00,000 for female family members.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for enrollment, an individual must meet the following requirements:-
- All recipients, regardless of their income, status, or residency, are eligible for free healthcare services at government health care facilities.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Odisha on a permanent basis.
- A Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card holder is needed.
- A BPL card is required.
- You must be a holder of a Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana passport.
- Holders of Antyodaya Anna Yojana cards
- Families with an annual income of less than Rs 50000 in rural areas and less than Rs 60000 in urban areas.
Documents that are needed
For admission, the applicant must have the following documents:
- Card for the Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana
- Card for the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
- It’s a BPL card
- Card for Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Certificate of income
The following is a list of Empanelled Hospitals under BSKY:-
The following is a list of BSKY-approved hospitals
Suggestions for changing the BSKY packages are as follows:-
Package Rate for BSKY
Under BSKY, Implant Master:-
Under BSKY, implant master
The Procedure for Making an Application
In order to enroll, applicants must complete the following steps:-
- To begin, go to the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana’s official website.
- Apply online can be found on the homepage.
- After that, you’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll have to fill out all of the necessary details, such as the applicant’s name, current address, active phone number, and so on, before uploading all of the required documents.
- Now you must press the send button.
Number to Call for Assistance
If you have any problems, please call the following numbers:-
Please read the following posts on our website:-To learn more, go to this page
Observation:Please let us know how you liked the details we given in the comments section. Stay linked with us on for more details on some other scheme Yojanasarkari.in can be found at https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you so much