The Indian government has started Cowin Application as a digital backbone for the vaccination drive in India. The priority of the government is to make Covid-19 Vaccine available to people throughout the Nation. This Cowin application will help the citizens select the Vaccination centres Online in their choice to take the vaccination. It will also help the Citizens with the self-registration module, ensuring fool-proof identification of deserving candidates for receiving the vaccines. In this instance, this Cowin Application is only available for citizens above 45 years of age.
For Complete Details, the Interested Applicants can visit the official Portal of Cowin provided by the Government of India.
This article explains the Self Registration Process of Covid-19 Vaccine, Login Procedure, Cowin Application features, and benefits of taking Covid Vaccination.
Features of Cowin Application for Self registration Module
Let us see the features provided in the Cowin application for Self-registration Module
- Eligible Citizens can register for the vaccination session with a choice of writing additional 3 members
- The Citizens have the convenience to Select the Vaccination centre of their choice.
- The candidates have Schedule vaccination Date as per the slot availability at the Vaccination Centers
- The Candidates could easily Reschedule their Vaccination date through the Cowin App in Case of changes in their already provided Schedule.
Steps to guide how to self-register in the Cowin Vaccination @ cowin.gov.in
Let us see the steps to follow to the self-registration for Covid 19 vaccine.
- Click Here and visit the official portal of Cowin and enter the Home page.
- Click on Register/Sign in Yourself button Provided at the Right side corner of the Home Page to register or sign in for the vaccination.
- On the Next Page, Enter a valid Mobile Number and Click on the Get OTP button.
- In the Verification Process, the candidate will have to enter the OTP received in their concerned Mobile Number.
- Now click on Verify Button to complete the mobile verification Process.
- Next, the user has to provide the details of Photo ID Proof, Photo ID Number, Name, Gender, Year of Birth, and click on REGISTER.
- It will redirects to the page with Account Details, and here the candidate could Schedule his vaccination date by clicking on the Schedule button.
- Again click on the Schedule Now button that appears at the bottom of the page to Schedule the Vaccination date.
- Moreover, Here you can add multiple persons for the Single time Appointment booking of Covid -19 Vaccination.
- The candidate has to select the district’s vaccination centres with the help of a Pin code.
- The list of vaccination-providing Hospitals will then appear on the screen along with the Date and availability as shown in the picture below.
- Further, the user has to book the appointment of their choice and Click on Confirm.
- The Appointment of the Candidate will be confirmed with a confirmation message on the screen as shown in the image.
- The candidate has to take a printout of the Registered appointment for further reference.
Step by Step Procedure for Cowin Application Login
Let us see the Procedure to Login for the Cowin Application.
- The Cowin Application 2021 Login is open for the Health Facility managers only.
- Visit the Cowin Official portal and Click on the Department Login.
- Enter the Mobile Number and Password generated by the user and click on Login to continue the login process.
- The user can also Login using the OTP generated to his mobile number and click on Login Button to continue the process.
How to Download the COWIN Mobile app
Let us see the Procedure to download the Cowin Application directly on your Mobile Phones.
- Visit the Playstore on your Mobile and Install the Co-win Vaccinator App.
- Open the App and Enter the Mobile Number and Password.
- Click on Login to Continue with the COWIN Vaccinator Mobile App.
- Using this Mobile App, Users can directly book the Appointments of their required time slots and Schedule.
Rules to be Followed to Continue for the Dose 2 of Covid Vaccine 45+
Let us see the Steps to follow for the Dose 2 Covid-19 Vaccine.
- The second Dose of the COVAXIN should be taken between 28 days to 42 days after the first dose.
- The Second Dose of the COVISHIELD should be taken between 28 days to 56 days after the First Dose.
- To add Multiple Persons in a single Dose 2 Appointment, the vaccine and Dose 1 must be the same.
- If the individual’s age is between 45 to 60 years, the person needs to carry a comorbidity certificate to the vaccination centre to book an appointment on or before 31st March 2021.
COWIN APPLICATION FAQs
What is the Main Motive of the Cowin Application launched by the government of India?
The main motive behind launching the COWIN Application is to make the Covid-19 Vaccine available for people all over the country.
Who can maintain the Login of the Cowin Application 2021?
The Cowin Application Login Is open for only Health managers of the Covid Department.
Is the app directly available to download on Mobiles through Playstore?
Yes, it is easy to download the Cowin vaccinator app On your Mobile Phones.
Can we add more members in a single-time appointment of Covid Vaccination?
Yes, we can register multiple persons for a single-time appointment of Covid Vaccine through the Cowin application.