EWS Certificate from Andhra PradeshAP EWS CertificateEWS Certificate Application Form AP is a form that you can use to apply for an EWS certificate | EWS Certificate AP |AP EWS Certificate Online Registration | EWS Certificate Application Form AP
The EWS Certificate is a vital document given by the tax department to our country’s socially disadvantaged people. To improve the lives of citizens on the EWS, the state and federal governments have launched a variety of programs and services. So, in today’s post, we’ll go over all of the interesting information regarding the EWS Certificate from Andhra Pradesh, such as qualifying requirements, advantages, necessary documentation, execution, and application process, so stick with us all the way to the end.
EWS Certificate from Andhra Pradesh
The EWS certificate is issued by the Revenue Department in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who belong to the economically disadvantaged segment of society are given the EWS credential.
Economically Backward Classes is a subcategory of the General Category that has an average family income of less than The main goal of offering an EWS certificate is to offer government programs and services to qualified applicants who genuinely need the benefits of the program to improve their social and economic conditions.
If a applicant is interested in applying for an EWS Certificate, he or she will do so either online or offline, depending on their choice.
|Highlights of the Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate|
|This is an article||EWS Certificate from Andhra Pradesh|
|Founded by||The Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|It is advantageous||Andhra Pradesh resident|
|Website of the organization||Click Here|
The Advantages of the AP EWS Certificate
- Holders of an EWS Certificate are given 10% preference in government employment and educational institutions.
- The federal government and state governments launch numerous programs aimed at the economically disadvantaged; nevertheless, in order to profit from either of these programs, an EWS credential is required.
- Relaxation of age requirements in government employment.
Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate Application Fee
The applicant must pay a small fee when applying for the Economical Backward Certificate.
- Rs.10 is the application fee.
- At the MeeSeva center, the application and certificate cost Rs. 35.
Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate Validity
Once an EWS Certificate has been issued, the income certificate is only valid for one year from the date of issue.
Eligibility Criteria are a collection of rules that must be followed
To qualify for an EWS Certificate AP, the applicant must meet the following requirements.
- The claimant must be an Andhra Pradesh native.
- The applicant’s family’s annual revenue from all sources should be less than Rs 800,000.
- The applicant’s family cannot own more than 5 acres of farmland.
Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate Documents Required
At the time of application for the EWS Certificate AP, the following documents are required:
- Completed application form with a Rs.2/- court stamp deposit.
- Records of education.
- Two separate gazette officers signed the certificate.
- Card with Rationing.
- Voter ID.
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10/-, as per the Government Order (G.O.) 1551 and Income Tax return payslip (if any).
- Proof in the home.
- Photo that is the size of a passport.
How to Make a Login ID/ Registration
You must first build a log in id or register to apply for the EWS Certificate AP or any other certificate via this scheme. Follow the measures shown below to generate a login id.
- Now there’s a Registration On your phone, a form will appear.
- Now fill out the application form with all of the requested information, such as the personal information and contact information.
- Then press the Submit button.
- Your approved mobile number can now receive an OTP.
- Fill in the OTP and press the send button.
- After clicking on Submit, You have to open a registered email id and you have to click on the link sent by the MeeSeva portal to activate your ID.
- Now you have successfully created your account.
- Make a note of the Login details for potential reference.
How to Recover a Forgotten Password
- First and foremost, you must go to the official website MeeSeva Portal is a service provided by MeeSeva.
- Located just above the New Registration You will see the Forgot Password option, which you should choose.
- Now, click on GET OTP and enter your User ID and Captcha code.
- Your registered mobile number would receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and press the send button.
- Now create a new password, renter it in a different directory, and send it.
- Your password has now been successfully updated.
How to Obtain an EWS Certificate Online
To apply for an EWS Certificate AP, simply follow the steps outlined below:-
- Now choose Income Certificate from the drop-down menu.
- A login form will appear after you click on Income Certificate.
- Sign in with your User_id, Password, and Captcha code.
- After you log in, a new form will appear.
- Now enter the asked information in form like name, Date of birth, income details, etc.
- Upload the asked documents in the form.
- After you’ve completed and uploaded all of the details requested in the form, click Show Payment.
- Fill in payment information by clicking Confirm Payment.
- Finally, press the send button.
EWS Certificate Offline Procedure
- First and foremost, you must go to the nearest MeeSeva Center.
- Now you can either pick up an EWS Certificate application from the center or download it from the connection provided.
The Andhra Pradesh EWS Application Form can be downloaded here
- Complete all of the relevant fields on the application form.
- After that, apply all of the documentation to the application form and submit it to the MeeSeva Center.
How To Check The Status Of The AP EWS Application
- First of all, you have to visit the official website.
- You must now log in and enter your login credentials.
- Then choose Check MeeSeva Certificate from the drop-down menu.
- Click Go after entering your Application Number.
- The state of your submission will now appear on your computer.
Issuing Authorities for AP EWS Certificates
- Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / First Class Stipendiary / Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional Assistant Commissioner / Additional
- Presidency Magistrate / Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate
- A Revenue Officer with the rank of Tehsildar or higher
- The applicant’s subdivisional officer or the district in which he or his family lives.
How did you find the details on the that we provided? Andhra Pradesh EWS CertificatePlease let us know in the comments section if you have any questions. Stay linked with us on for more details on some other scheme YojanaSarkari is an acronym for “Yojana Sarkari.”. Thank you so much.