In a recent move, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has announced that it will start the admission process for classes I, II & XI soon. The interested parents and students seeking KVS Admissions Online can visit the official portal of KV Sangathan and register for the admissions. It has also been notified that the online admission process for class I will start from `1 April 2021 from 10:00 AM onwards, and the last date for the application process is on 19 April 2021 7:00 PM. For class 2, the admission process will go offline.
It is requested that the applicants visit the kvsonlineadmission portal and register for the admissions online.
KVS Online Admission
This article explains the online procedure to apply online admissions for classes 1st,2nd, and 11th, Online Registration Form, Notification PDF, and Last Date on the official portal.
Highlights of KVS (class 1,2 & 9) Classes Admission
Let us see the key highlights and the latest news of KVS Online Admissions for classes I, II, and IX Admissions.
- For Class 1 students, the online admissions start from 1 April 10:00 AM and end on the 19 April 7:00 PM.
- For Class 2 students, the offline admission procedure will be conducted between 8 April, 8:00 AM, and 15 April, 4:00 PM.
- Once the registration process is completed, the KV Sangathan will officially announce the shortlisted candidates’ list.
Step by Step Guide to Apply for KV Sangathan Admission Online @ kvsangathan.nic.in
Let us see the online process to apply for the KVS Admission online on the official portal.
- Visit the Official Portal of kvsangathan.nic.in.
- It takes the online applicant to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the KVS Online Admission Link on the portal.
- It then redirects the online applicants to the following page for class 1 admissions.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Click to Here to Register.
- It then takes the online applicant to the following web page.
- Click on the Proceed Button.
- Enter the First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name of the Child.
- Answer the Question: Is the child differently-abled.
- Enter the Date of Birth of the Child.
- Answer the Question: Is the child seeking admission a child/grandchild of Kendriya Vidyala Sangathan Employee.
- Enter the Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on the Register Button.
- It then redirects the online user to the following page.
- Enter the OTP in the respective field and click on the verify button.
- Enter the Login Code, Date of Birth of Child, Mobile Number, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Enter the Gender, Income Group, Caste Category, and Blood Group.
- Select the Title, Full Name, Nationality, Residential Address of Father and Mother, Country, State of Residence, and Address.
- Enter the Occupation and Organisation of Father and Mother.
- Select the State and Choice of Schools.
- Click on the Next Button.
- The applicants can select any of the three schools from the list of schools, as shown below.
- Enter the Distance of school from the residence in kms.
- Select the employer of Parent/Grand Parent, Employment Status, and Service Priority.
- Click on the Next Button.
- Upload the Proof of Date of Birth of Child and Passport Size Photo of the child.
- Click on the Declaration Checkbox and click on click on Save to Preview.
- Click on the Submit Applicant and then Yes Submit Button on the dialogue box.
- It then finishes the online registration process.
Note: In this instance, there is no admission form available online on the KVS Official Portal. However, the above online registration last year is for the reference of the applicants. We will keep you updated once the online application form is made available online on the portal.
KVS Admission 2021 Official Advertisement PDF
Let us see the official notification of the KVS Admission for the year 2021-22.
- Visit the Official Portal of KV Sangathan.
- It takes the online user to the home page below.
- The applicants can observe the KVS Admission 2021-22 link under the announcements section.
- The interested candidates can view and download the official notification pdf from the portal.
Last Date of the KV Sangathan Online Admission 2021-22
Let us see the details of the last date of the KVS School Admissions, as shown below.
- The online admissions start from 1 April and end on the 19 April at 7:00 PM for class I students.
- The offline admission procedure will begin on 8 April and ends on 15 April at 4:00 PM for Class II students.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admission 2021-22 FAQ’s
I want to take admission to my child for class 2. Shall I register the admission online?
No, for class II, the KVS online admissions will be held offline on the announced dates.
What is the complete form of KVS concerning the following article?
The complete form of the KVS is Kendriya Vidyala Sangathan concerning the following article.
Will the admission be final once the registration process for KVS Admission is completed?
No, the admissions will be finalized from the pool of the applicant candidates.
Is the KVS Admission form available online on the official portal of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?
No, in this instance, the online application form is available on the official website. We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same.